The Manitoba Undergraduate Healthcare Symposium's Research Poster Competition allows students to showcase their healthcare based research to physicians, healthcare professionals, and peers.
The Research Poster Competition takes place on Sunday, May 14th, 2017. A formal presentation of the poster is not required for judging, as the poster should be self explanatory in nature. Participants will attend all workshops, case challenges, seminars, and keynote speaker presentations throughout the weekend, in addition to the Research Competition. Winners will receive a monetary reward of up to $400. Research Participants will also receive a 20% discount off registration for the Symposium.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Participant must be an undergraduate student
- Participant must be listed as the first or second author
- Research project must be completed under the advisory of a professor or professional
- Research poster must be related to healthcare
- Research must be completed within the past two years
Please fill out the following form and submit a 300-word abstract by April 3, 2017 to be considered for the Manitoba Undergraduate Symposium's Research Poster Competition.